Nice unbox today

daniel_n74

20 minutes ago, morsavoladora1 said:

Is it me or multi class crates get more unusual then other crates or itd Just me?

Well, kinda, and same with unusualifiers.

It's not that "they get more unusuals then other crates", its just that theres a lot higher volume of unusuals people are getting out of the crate because so many people are unboxing them or blue moon, so they are like the most popular case. It's not really like it gives more unusuals, we just see more being uncrated because so many people are uncrating them.

Can't speak to the best chances of unboxing. I have unboxed 500 different crates and got 20 unusuals. This is the first out of a multi class crate for me lol

Can't speak to the best chances of unboxing. I have unboxed 500 different crates and got 20 unusuals. This is the first out of a multi class crate for me lol

if you still want to unbox more,try the end of the line crate.the keys are a bit cheaper on SCM so just buy em and unbox.i pulled 2 unusuals from there but one of them was a jackpot.totally regret selling it

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

if you still want to unbox more,try the end of the line crate.the keys are a bit cheaper on SCM so just buy em and unbox.i pulled 2 unusuals from there but one of them was a jackpot.totally regret selling it

Which one was it?

On 4/27/2018 at 6:27 PM, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Well, kinda, and same with unusualifiers.

Except Unusualifiers are considered a tool drop 

Keyless crates have specific hats that can be unusual and are also the only ones that can get Strange Unusual.

But Unusual and Strange is very, very lucky.

On 2018-04-27 at 11:54 PM, daniel_n74 said:

Are those really your numbers?  If so, that is insane luck.  The chance of an unusual unbox is ~1%.  So on average, 1 unusual for every 100 crates.  You on the other hand got 4 for every 100 crates.

57 minutes ago, Gren said:

Are those really your numbers?  If so, that is insane luck.  The chance of an unusual unbox is ~1%.  So on average, 1 unusual for every 100 crates.  You on the other hand got 4 for every 100 crates.

Unusualifiers tho

• 4 months later...
On 4/30/2018 at 11:02 AM, Corpfox said:

Keyless crates have specific hats that can be unusual and are also the only ones that can get Strange Unusual.

But Unusual and Strange is very, very lucky.

I got a strange unusual from a blue moon crate. That required a key. so your keyless crate summary is not entirely accurate ie. a shade on kek side :D

Archived