Ideas to add to backpack.tf

Bobbyp02

I want to dedicate this topic to spread ideas about backpack.tf and how it could be improved with performance or looks. If there is a topic already created for that, I can delete this topic.

It's something very little but it could work. It has to do with dupped items (not just unusuals). If anyone has checked an item in the slot, they can see if it's festivised with a little light bulb, if its painted with a little circle in the top right corner, or if it has a standard, specialized, or professional killstreak part attached. Those are all obviously useful. But how about making a little symbol for dupped unusuals. The symbol could be like a little D in the top left corner of the item slot. Just thought I would put the idea out.

23 minutes ago, Bobbyp02 said:

I want to dedicate this topic to spread ideas about backpack.tf and how it could be improved with performance or looks. If there is a topic already created for that, I can delete this topic.

It's something very little but it could work. It has to do with dupped items (not just unusuals). If anyone has checked an item in the slot, they can see if it's festivised with a little light bulb, if its painted with a little circle in the top right corner, or if it has a standard, specialized, or professional killstreak part attached. Those are all obviously useful. But how about making a little symbol for dupped unusuals. The symbol could be like a little D in the top left corner of the item slot. Just thought I would put the idea out.

Im litterally responding to the title nothing else. If bp.tf made a mobile app that made it accesable to do trade, bumps, etc all through your mobile device.

This has been declined in the past, most people actually want duped unusuals to be less visible. Also moving it to the correct subforum.

Archived