Backpack.tf help

ElemehnoP

I can only use backpack.tf from mobile at the moment, but I am unable to bump my listings because I can’t right click. 

Sadly everyone has dat when they are on phone and trying to refresh. U can "refresh"  it by just clicking on the refresh button it will bring you to a edit page for listings and just scroll down a bit  untill there is a create listing button just click dat and u should be good to go.  unless you are using the app then i idk on what to do probs same idk

11 hours ago, ElemehnoP said:

I can only use backpack.tf from mobile at the moment, but I am unable to bump my listings because I can’t right click. 

You can bump the listing by pressing and holding onto the little "square" on the listing while on mobile. 

6 hours ago, OddHallucination said:

You can bump the listing by pressing and holding onto the little "square" on the listing while on mobile. 

It doesn’t work. It doesn’t bring it the option to bump. 

15 hours ago, Captainfluffy said:

Sadly everyone has dat when they are on phone and trying to refresh. U can "refresh"  it by just clicking on the refresh button it will bring you to a edit page for listings and just scroll down a bit  untill there is a create listing button just click dat and u should be good to go.  unless you are using the app then i idk on what to do probs same idk

In English please? Also what app?

6 minutes ago, ElemehnoP said:

In English please?

*sigh* when you are at your classiefieds click on the little refresh icon next to your item.  Now it should bring you to a page to edit said item.  Now what u do is click on create listing it should in theory work like a refresh, that better for you english reader? Or do u need the highest of grammartical sentences for you to understand any word i am typing

1 minute ago, Captainfluffy said:

*sigh* when you are at your classiefieds click on the little refresh icon next to your item.  Now it should bring you to a page to edit said item.  Now what u do is click on create listing it should in theory work like a refresh, that better for you english reader? Or do u need the highest of grammartical sentences for you to understand any word i am typing

Communication in the English lection is not my own strength, for my mother tongue is not the same as thine. I would like to thank thee for thine time to expand upon thy previous statement. 

Would you also care to explain this app you spoke of?

thank you 

19 minutes ago, ElemehnoP said:

Communication in the English lection is not my own strength, for my mother tongue is not the same as thine. I would like to thank thee for thine time to expand upon thy previous statement. 

Would you also care to explain this app you spoke of?

thank you 

Ofcourse my good sir. thei app i spoke off was called bp.tf a very wellknown website to give guides to prices 

Archived