Market Price to Key Value

Suu_Me

When selling an item onto the steam market what would be the conversation value of a items key value to market money like a 10 key item being worth 25$ on the steam market.

I ask because I wish to sell an unusual on the steam market and it does not appear to sell and I would like to sell it asap.

My method is probably strange but when I sell on scm I use the sell price of keys ($2.40 to $2.50, I use this bc I try to buy keys off of the sell) and then use that to set sort of a range.

However, the steam market isnt the best way to go about selling unusuals, best to just trade it for pure keys.

keys are easy to pick up on the SCM for 2.35 usd each if you place a buy order and wait a few days so I usually go with that valuation

1 hour ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

keys are easy to pick up on the SCM for 2.35 usd each if you place a buy order and wait a few days so I usually go with that valuation

eh.. i value when putting stuff up, at 2.45 now, used to be 2.4 but theres heaps of buyers at 2.38 and 2.43 now, and keys are at like 2.49/2.50 now

I do keys are 3.3 ( My currency different) and I price an items for like 1 ref on market which Do 12-13 cents, So an item on bp.tf worth 3 I would sell for 28-29 cents. I Havnt explained it fully cus im tired and need sleep

Archived