What was your best random drop?

Happysedits

For me, its probably Mann co Orange paint a long time ago which I instantly used on something, other than that I got a few tools and 1.33 hats, but nothing big again

I once got a white paint which is probably the best thing you can get via random drop. (excluding cases on their release day)

I had a couple of good hat drops like the five month shadow and the macho mann, but nothing more than that, no paint or name tags, a couple of description tags, but that's it

In terms of value, a couple name tags.

In terms of my personal tastes, I once got A Brush with Death. Probably the best beard cosmetic in the game.

Back in 2011, I had hat drops but didn't care about them, gave away to friends.  My best has to be the Rancho Relaxo taunt.  Had no idea you can taunts as drops.

Idk if this counts, but back in 2015 when I first got into trading I was in a trade server and a guy was spamming pallets of crates and I got a salvaged one, unboxed it and got bacon grease :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2018 at 2:36 AM, Freak4ever2000™ said:

I once got a white paint which is probably the best thing you can get via random drop. (excluding cases on their release day)

You lie. White paint cannot be dropped. My best drop was a Salvaged Crate #30 when I was F2P, got what I wanted out of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Back in 2016 or 17 (i kinda forgot the year :P) I actually got the Bolshevik Biker which was kinda nice but the price was so low. so i craft it with another hat and got a bad hat (which i forgot)

• 2 weeks later...

Cosa nostra. Inspired my first spy loadout, and still use that same drop every once in a while since one and a half years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 1:36 PM, Freak4ever2000™ said:

You can't get white paint from a drop.

As for me, my best/worst drop was my first hat drop--A Rather Festive Tree.  The fact that it was all-class, plus the fact that it had wonky jigglebones and looked ridiculous, had a lasting impact on me. It launched my trading career, and ever since that day my single goal has been to pile as many ridiculous-looking all-class items as possible into one loadout and flaunt it in-game instead of playing seriously.

Archived