A dislike button on the fourms

SmokE

Add a dislike button?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it

Having a dislike reaction "thumbsdown" in the forums along with the *love thanks sad confused haha and like* :thinking:
Would be nice, I mean hey it is there on the main site on the suggestion comments. 

hmm dislike button would bring a lot of negativity to the forum also the dislike button can always be abused. Just look YouTube.

Another problem I can think of is that the no: of dislikes countering the total reputation hmmm I guess that can be ignored by not making it work along side it, idk 

Thoughts? :think:

I support this absolutely! This forum is pretty good atm, not a ton of toxicity, morons, or assholes but every once in a while I would like to react with thumbs down.

Usually when someone makes a post that I want to downvote I use the Confused reaction. 

• Administrators

Nope. I removed this on purpose because I do not want dislikes abused to troll or bully users. It does nothing but encourage negativity and it's not gonna happen.

1 hour ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

Nope. I removed this on purpose because I do not want dislikes abused to troll or bully users. It does nothing but encourage negativity and it's not gonna happen.

Positive teeny! I like it

For my opinion though, I wouldn't care, if its there, ill use it, if its not, i wont mind. It's like facebook. I would dislike things but i dont need to and its not a feature.

1 hour ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

Yeah I already said this on my post. It can be abused and I wanted to know what others think about it. Since there are 8 No votes and 1 Yes vote. Its clear no one wants this. 
And since you gave a No right up straight. I am closing this thread. 

• SmokE locked this topic

Archived