Lord Demopan's Gold Pan Pals

JCapps

ulyMHOD.png

Hello memebers of backpack.tf!

Yes, that is a golden pan, and I have more plans for it than just demopaning...I'm going to let some TF2 stars borrow it! Yes, I am risking  huge money on this, but i trust the people i pick, as they are 2legit2quit (like me c:).  If you are a fan of anyone i listed, be sure to look for this pan, they might be using it! Also, if you have any suggestions on who i should lend this too, let me know! The more the merrier.

Lend List:

-LazyPurple [Panned!] (Video up eventually)

-Star_ [Allergic to generosity o_O?]

-Jerma

-???

I have amazing idea for people that you should choose

1. : B4nny <-- considered one of the best TF2 Players and Mains Soldier/Demoman why not give him a few mins with a nice pan like that

2. : Possibly Strife, He isn't one of the huge TF2 Stars but he does unusual market trading and owns his own youtube channel

3. : Whatever you feel like :3 This isn't our decisions its yours Hopefully you don't get scammed off of this wonderful, rare and valuable item :D

Also you should lend me that Uncraftable + Untradable H.O.U.W.A.R :3 It's so sick and I believe if its clean? Which adds alot of more value imo

GL, buddy.  I don't have the heart to lend my g. pan, not even to my most trusted TF2 buddies.  Not necessarily b/c they might steal it, but even the thought that they drop dead or their mom or wife deletes the game and forbids them from playing it or *insert any reason a person might not ever get back online in TF2* scares me enough on such a high-valued item

2. : Possibly Strife, He isn't one of the huge TF2 Stars but he does unusual market trading and owns his own youtube channel

Woah! I wish I could own a youtube :o

• Administrators

.I'm going to let some TF2 stars borrow it! Yes, I am risking  huge money on this, but i trust the people i pick, as they are 2legit2quit (like me c:).  

Not fan of any players of any games whatsoever but safe players to lend it to maybe...

Uh...Mattie?

http://backpack.tf/u/76561197971691194

or...Harvest KE (Then, again...He hasn't been online for over 3 weeks)

http://backpack.tf/u/76561197976968076

How about AcesGamer? He enjoyed "Dark Matter", so I'd presume he'd enjoy the Golden Pan.

AceGamer hasn't uploaded a video in like 2-3 months, and his profile is private.

Archived