On the prices of war-painted weapons

Crazy Mask Salesman

Although I'm not currently looking to sell or trade, I've found myself curious about how valuable some of my favorite weapons are. One is a factory new Freedom Wrapped Tomislav, affectionately named "The Amerussian Dream", and the other  an Isotope Festivized Leopard Printed Iron Bomber (Field-Tested), unnamed. I haven't really found any comprehensive guide or reference on the values of these items, since one is unusual but mercenary-grade, while the other is Assassin grade, but not unusual or strange. If anyone could give me advice, or, in the least point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

I’d check the steam community market to get an idea of its value (if your exact item isn’t there i’d check the war paint). I’m not quite sure about how that converts to ref/keys though

EDIT: alright, just looked up the isotope leopard printed war paint, there’s not many sales but i’d say it’s somewhere around ~40-50 keys ($75-100), so the skin should be around there and the freedom wrapped is ~$20 so somewhere around there

Archived