Automatic Unusual Pricelist Generator

Rog

Hello there! During the last few days I've been working on a pet project of mine which is, as you might have deduced from the title of this thread, an Automatic Unusual Pricelist Generator. Create a list that contains thousands of configurable Hat Name-Effect-Your Buying Price entries with just a few clicks. If you've ever felt that you just cannot compete against all those big name traders with their fancy "quickbuy" lists,  feel no more as the technology allowing you to level the playing field is here.

Just pick the classes you're interested in buying items for, choose the maximum original item key value, adjust the per class item value modifiers and you're good to go!  For example, if you set the Scout class value modifier at 80%, a Scout item that's originally valued at 20 keys will be listed at 16.

Here's the link: http://aupg.herokuapp.com/

First time I've ever had to syle a website myself so please excuse its bare-bones look :P The app's completely free to use and doesn't require you to login or enter any private data.

If I'm breaking any rules by posting it here then please let me know - I'll be more than happy to do what needs to be done to comply. 

Have fun! :)

That is smart, especially if you are capable of modifying the prices in your favor, after enough users begin to use your system =P

11 hours ago, Spirit said:

That is smart, especially if you are capable of modifying the prices in your favor, after enough users begin to use your system =P

I'd be more worried about something like axle change 2.0 happening. It's just scary because traders who've cashed a good portion of their inventory often have a tendency to go rogue. 

Now I'm not saying this is your intention. Maybe I'm overly skeptical but just putting it out there. 

Let's hope it's not :)

1 hour ago, Kimika-chan said:

I'd be more worried about something like axle change 2.0 happening. It's just scary because traders who've cashed a good portion of their inventory often have a tendency to go rogue. 

Now I'm not saying this is your intention. Maybe I'm overly skeptical but just putting it out there. 

Let's hope it's not :)

haha, You are not entering any personal info here. All you do is Enter the value in keys chose a class and click on generate and it downloads the whole list of hats under the suggested keys for that class.

Archived