PAN VS HAM

katanabluejay

Sandvich + ham = set for life

Sandvich + pan = you look silly (I mean, honestly, who would fry a sandvich?)

Same people that deep fry twinkies, snickers, and basically everything else.

Im indifferent between the two. Pan can be strange and is fun to annoy people with, but cant be made killstreak (have to buy a insanely expensive gold one for that) and some servers have it disabled. Ham can be made into a killstreak, isn't banned on any servers (at least that I know of), but isn't available in strange form. Maybe whenever they make a strange ham I'll start using that over my pan.

Pan is annoying as fuck

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bang gangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang bangbang bang bang bang 

All I'm seeing is someone who needs to go to the jelly school.

All I'm seeing is someone who needs to go to the jelly school.

Peanut better is better

Constant banging when trying to trade is very, very annoying.

Ham. Killstreak ham.

The fact that the ham is the only one that can Killstreak without being a gold version that is like over 9000 dollars(Its a joke, get over it)is 1 reason why the Ham is better than the pan(Other than being a big blob of juicy meat, but as we all know, it is a cooked ham which means it was cooked in a pan, because its the only kitchen utensil that doesn't get covered in blood. Yeah I am looking at you stainless pot. You are a lie).

Pan - Loved by All.

Objector - Used often by people who feel like killing people by an image of their choice.

Ham - For those who feel like beating up people with a jiggle-boned food item.

Bat Outta Hell - For those who just don't want to use stock weapons.

Freedom Staff - For those who feel extremely American.

Memory Maker - For those who failed to get Saxxies, but got something still pretty cool.

Saxxies - For those with huge skills (Unless it was the first Saxxies)

G-Pans - For those who just want to show off how rich they are.

Pan - Loved by All.

Objector - Used often by people who feel like killing people by an image of their choice.

Ham - For those who feel like beating up people with a jiggle-boned food item.

Bat Outta Hell - For those who just don't want to use stock weapons.

Freedom Staff - For those who feel extremely American.

Memory Maker - For those who failed to get Saxxies, but got something still pretty cool.

Saxxies - For those with huge skills (Unless it was the first Saxxies)

G-Pans - For those who just want to show off how rich they are.

If you factored in Availability, Popularity, and Price, this list would pretty much be accurate.

Well I can tell a story about dis.

one day hevy with his sandbitch were going on vacation. then fuckin scout ran to him and said. 

-Yeah Heavy I have this food on a bone. Its fuckin delicious, Scout said.

-Yeah yeah I have this golden pan that can fuc*ing kick yo b*lls and turn them into a gold bitch. Gimme that meat on a stick, nom nom nom.

So Australium Pan wins...

Well I can tell a story about dis.

one day hevy with his sandbitch were going on vacation. then fuckin scout ran to him and said.

-Yeah Heavy I have this food on a bone. Its fuckin delicious, Scout said.

-Yeah yeah I have this golden pan that can fuc*ing kick yo b*lls and turn them into a gold bitch. Gimme that meat on a stick, nom nom nom.

So Australium Pan wins...

It's Normal Pan vs Ham, not Aus Pan vs Ham...

Archived