Jhon Marley scammer

XenSakura

Your friend should make a report. Include unedited screenshots of the full chat, the trade history showing the related trade in a web browser with the mouse hovering over the user's name so that their profile ID shows at the bottom corner, any form of non-payment such as paypal activity if it was part of the deal.

21 minutes ago, Mew2! said:

He’s also claiming that he can remove the reports, which leads me to believe that some mods may be compromised...

If he's a scammer why would you believe him?

Lol. That profile screams scammer alt. Not even 1 hr played on TF2, how did anyone fall for this?

Your friend will need to make a report on SteamReps website, with all the screenshots and information he can give. 

Lmao this guy claims to give you any item you want for only a small “deposit”. Anyone using common sense should not fall for this scam. Just remember that anytime it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

1 minute ago, The Waffler said:

Lmao this guy claims to give you any item you want for only a small “deposit”. Anyone using common sense should not fall for this scam. Just remember that anytime it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Nigerian prince v2 xd

Just now, The Waffler said:

Hold up are you telling me that my boy Adebowale is some kinda scam? Smh

Nah, just seems very similar. Someone offers a rediculous amount but you have to give them some first ect

Wait but he could flag the -reps on his bp.tf profile and say it’s fake and edit the chat...

im not sure at this point actually.

Just now, Mew2! said:

Wait but he could flag the -reps on his bp.tf profile and say it’s fake and edit the chat...

im not sure at this point actually.

Look, he's powerless and can't do anything, he's just a random steam user.

Just now, djsober said:

Look, he's powerless and can't do anything, he's just a random steam user.

Alright I’ll just report the guy... and hope he doesn’t revenge -rep me...

Just now, Mew2! said:

Him -repping you is pointless, you can just delete the comment.

6 minutes ago, Mew2! said:

If it is on steam, just delete or ignore. I usually leave the comments and point out how much of a scumbag they are. If it is on bp tf, just report it and mods will remove it pretty quickly.

Remember, people can pretty much say anything on the internet. 

I am Donald Trump and sending a squad of people to detain you for calling out my buddy here.

Archived