Spellbound or Arcana?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. As said, Spellbound or Arcana?

• Team Spellbound
    • Team Arcana

49 minutes ago, Uro said:

Both :)

20180104210949_1.jpg

Ah I see you're a man of culture as well. Although I'm not as fancy with a misc, I do own one of each for my main classes.

2 hours ago, RED265 said:

Since the MG vs D@D debate was fun, let's see the opinion on two god tier effects:D

Please don't make too many threads of this. We already have a thread poll for every effect 

The only reason i made the D@D and MG one was to see price difference between one i was buying, what people would prefer to buy nowadays which i couldnt do with a 3 year old poll. But if its just for fun please dont make too many. This is okay I just dont want to see like 20 of these pop up for different combos

Ty!

1 hour ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Please don't make too many threads of this. We already have a thread poll for every effect 

The only reason i made the D@D and MG one was to see price difference between one i was buying, what people would prefer to buy nowadays which i couldnt do with a 3 year old poll. But if its just for fun please dont make too many. This is okay I just dont want to see like 20 of these pop up for different combos

Ty!

Naw it's just for fun by me cause i have a spellbound hottie's hoodie and a strange arcana fat man's field cap. Personally I like spellbound just a tad more cause i legit worked hard at trading for it

16 hours ago, RED265 said:

Naw it's just for fun by me cause i have a spellbound hottie's hoodie and a strange arcana fat man's field cap. Personally I like spellbound just a tad more cause i legit worked hard at trading for it

Ur spellbound hottie hoodie tag isnt very nice ;(

Archived