How do you guys make profit?

XenSakura

I take unpriced hats with seriously bad effects, use bp.tf premium to find new unboxers who haven't used bp.tf, and offer on their new unpriced unusuals with way better effects, and I threaten people who call out my bullshit ecks dee

2 hours ago, Mew2! said:

What are your various ways of making profit?

i customize conscientious objectors and sell them with an added fee.

well you gotta put some good set on yourself.perhaps get flair and some other cosmetic that can apply something on and put it together on 1 class.

Steam market where all the kool kids are. I won't go further in detail since there are already a lot of competitors on there, cough cough some rich girls, that guy with the weird profile pic, that guy who tried to create an oligarchy on marketplace, etc. I know who you are... ;) 

I swear this guy with this pic on his steam profile, probably an alt.

As ksolis01 mentioned above, you can make good profits off the SCM if you know what to look for. A small investment in some steam funds can go a long way... something I've put to good use.

I've been around in TF2 for a while so I find having experience in the markets and what sells (certain skins, weapons, unusual effects) helps a lot in deciding what to buy and sell.

Right now I'm investing into these new skins and trying to figure out which ones sell etc.

Also, I don't mind giving a few pointers as to what to look for etc, so hit me up if interested!

1 hour ago, Houndey said:

As ksolis01 mentioned above, you can make good profits off the SCM if you know what to look for. A small investment in some steam funds can go a long way... something I've put to good use.

I've been around in TF2 for a while so I find having experience in the markets and what sells (certain skins, weapons, unusual effects) helps a lot in deciding what to buy and sell.

Right now I'm investing into these new skins and trying to figure out which ones sell etc.

Also, I don't mind giving a few pointers as to what to look for etc, so hit me up if interested!

I've bought lots of unusuals from the steam market for 50%+ off, it's just about finding uncommon hats and looking for a good deal

Archived