AustraliumPrices

ninjadabber

13 minutes ago, Captainfluffy said:

Cause more people are buying them. There is more demand for them, making it rise in price

Why are aussies increasing in demand rn?

54 minutes ago, ninjadabber said:

There was a bug where you could use festivizers on australiums, of course everyone wants festive australiums so the price of festivizers also went from ~22 ref to 3 keys i think.

That bug has already been patched tho :P

59 minutes ago, ninjadabber said:

There is a glitch or so people believe where you can festive Aussies (Australiums). That is why some people are trying to sell their Aussies for more and why the demand is higher, because people are looking to make profit.

24 minutes ago, Zeus_Junior said:

That bug has already been patched tho :P

what you mean fam i dont see patch notes about australiums no longer getting festivized 

1 hour ago, ninjadabber said:

It's also Christmas money (Steam Wallet) coming in and people deciding to use it on aussies. I recall buying aussies for pure last year and selling them on the market since they were selling for much higher. Similarly, that's why people are finding that their unusuals are selling more often/faster.

From the market sales, you can see that sales instantly rise when Christmas hits (Aussie Scattergun below)

christmas money.PNG

47 minutes ago, Jason Le said:

Festivized a medi gun yesterday, still no patcherino :thinking:

57 minutes ago, ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀɴ said:

what you mean fam i dont see patch notes about australiums no longer getting festivized 

someone lied to me then. I'll make him pay :geel:

Also, the ability to festivize australiums made alot of people think that it’s a glich, which of course is profitable. I believe that this also boosted the sales.

edit: I posted it when there was only one reply. No idea how it got posted only now

15 hours ago, abhijeet said:

Was it a glitch that got fixed or we can still festivize Aussies?

Can someone please confirm it for me?

Thanks.

it was magic?idk tho

I still don't think it was ever a glitch, more a massive misunderstanding of the patch notes.

Base weapons, Australium weapons, and War Paint weapons (not old Gun Mettle + Tough Break skins) are not separate items. The Australium and War Paint are actually applied to the base version of a weapon just like a paint is applied to a base version of a hat.

(Botkillers, old Festives, and Gun Mettle and Tough Break skins however are all separate items.)

So when the patch notes said Black Box and Tomislav that includes the Australium versions.

The issue isn't that Australiums weren't mentioned in the patch notes, the problem is that stock weapons weren't included in the patch notes, and that is likely because they weren't "new" festivizibles since you could already festivize old Gun Mettle and Tough Break skin versions.

4 hours ago, Tasty Salamanders said:

I still don't think it was ever a glitch, more a massive misunderstanding of the patch notes.

Base weapons, Australium weapons, and War Paint weapons (not old Gun Mettle + Tough Break skins) are not separate items. The Australium and War Paint are actually applied to the base version of a weapon just like a paint is applied to a base version of a hat.

(Botkillers, old Festives, and Gun Mettle and Tough Break skins however are all separate items.)

So when the patch notes said Black Box and Tomislav that includes the Australium versions.

The issue isn't that Australiums weren't mentioned in the patch notes, the problem is that stock weapons weren't included in the patch notes, and that is likely because they weren't "new" festivizibles since you could already festivize old Gun Mettle and Tough Break skin versions.

This doesn’t explain why the icons are completely fucked and the festive lights are only the red team ones though. I think it was initially a glitch, but valve just said fuck it and let it happen.

On 01/01/2018 at 1:55 AM, Axle Change said:

This doesn’t explain why the icons are completely fucked

?? What is wrong with the icons?

3 hours ago, Tasty Salamanders said:

?? What is wrong with the icons?

Might have been just me, but the icons were extremely glitchy for australium festives in the in-game backpack

Archived