Is this ban-able?

Swagman!

Recent I've had some furry people attempt to "expose" me by calling me a scammer and claiming I'm EmCee (who scammed me over like 3,000 keys) and they continuously  harass me for no reason. So my question is this bannable on bp.tf or Steam for general harassment as well as fake and/or random proof?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2furGroup#announcements/detail/1586822007301219276 link to furry group where he claims i am scammer and i provide proof against, also is there anyway i can get this post removed off of Steam in general for harassment?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but help would be appreciated 

Regardless of whether or not the thread on the furry forums is justified, to my knowledge Steam doesn't remove posts that aren't blatantly illegal, and there isn't really anything you can do on bp.tf since this doesn't involve the site.

Best advice I can give you is disable profile comments / private your profile and ignore all friend requests for a couple weeks until they find someone new to harass.

Defending yourself in the thread is optional, but given how hard everyone is circlejerking against you I doubt it'll amount to anything.

35 minutes ago, Weedoof said:

Regardless of whether or not the thread on the furry forums is justified, to my knowledge Steam doesn't remove posts that aren't blatantly illegal, and there isn't really anything you can do on bp.tf since this doesn't involve the site.

Best advice I can give you is disable profile comments / private your profile and ignore all friend requests for a couple weeks until they find someone new to harass.

Defending yourself in the thread is optional, but given how hard everyone is circlejerking against you I doubt it'll amount to anything.

Ah alright, thanks for helpful response.

It's not bannable to be a furry, there's a lot of them on this forum

It doesn't hurt that last time I had seen it your ban reason also included scamming

U scaried of Furry people? Cmon, you scared of those yiffs and kids tryna fuk in their shitty fursuits, if you scared you go buy a shotgun and some holy water and you should be good. No member here will fear furries, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 hour ago, ticklemitt said:

U scaried of Furry people? Cmon, you scared of those yiffs and kids tryna fuk in their shitty fursuits, if you scared you go buy a shotgun and some holy water and you should be good. No member here will fear furries, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nah man i just want the furfags banned in one way or another for harassment

I know it's super aggravating, but you probably shouldn't care about someone's opinion if they belong to a group named "Team Fortress 2 Furry Group."

Archived