My frames and stuff

Kevin the Chicken God

Spare me for being dumb, tech stuff hasnt always been my specialty

I get around 10-15 frames in tf2, and I can't figure out why :s

I dont think it's an issue with my pc, changing my graphics settings doesnt affect my frames at all, Ive upgraded the graphics card 3 times, and I can run Crysis 2 Max Edition at ~20 fps consistently

I have good internet, so I doubt it's that

I can provide basic specs if needed

Spare me for being dumb, tech stuff hasnt always been my specialty

I get around 10-15 frames in tf2, and I can't figure out why :s

I dont think it's an issue with my pc, changing my graphics settings doesnt affect my frames at all, Ive upgraded the graphics card 3 times, and I can run Crysis 2 Max Edition at ~20 fps consistently

I have good internet, so I doubt it's that

I can provide basic specs if needed

You should easily be able to get more than 10-15 fps....i can get around 40 in BF3 (so probably not all that much better than 20 in crisis @1080p), and i'm getting 120~ in tf2......You might have an issue with the install of TF2 you have since 10-15 is kind of bullshit. 

You should easily be able to get more than 10-15 fps....i can get around 40 in BF3 (so probably not all that much better than 20 in crisis @1080p), and i'm getting 120~ in tf2......You might have an issue with the install of TF2 you have since 10-15 is kind of bullshit. 

Ive reainstalled tf2 and it hasn't fixed it, dunno if that'd do anything or if I'm just kinda screwed with the hand I got dealt

I have a problem with mine where unless I play in dx level 81 it will run at less than 30 fps, but if I run it at that I can go well over 60 easily. You can always try some fps configs?

In case you want to try it, on the game properties you have to type -dxlevel X for this to work, being X the dx level you want to use. Usually people use 9.0, 9.1 or 8.1 so put those numbers without the dots i.e -dxlevel 90

EDIT: Doing this will revert some graphic changes like the quality of the models, you might want to check if something has changed on the video settings.

Ive reainstalled tf2 and it hasn't fixed it, dunno if that'd do anything or if I'm just kinda screwed with the hand I got dealt

What gpu do you have; and does it support what Direct X you have running? 

Also, the thing that will boost your frame rate the most is dropping the resolution and then dropping textures/details. So, if all else fails, lower the resolution. 

What gpu do you have; and does it support what Direct X you have running? 

Also, the thing that will boost your frame rate the most is dropping the resolution and then dropping textures/details. So, if all else fails, lower the resolution. 

I have an AMD Radeon HD 6450, and it does support Dx11 (which is what Im currently running)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Woifi The Viking, February 19, 2014 - spam/offtopic
Hidden by Woifi The Viking, February 19, 2014 - spam/offtopic

15 FPS in MineCraft

need help asap

Posted · Hidden by Woifi The Viking, February 19, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Woifi The Viking, February 19, 2014 - No reason given

15 FPS in MineCraft

need help asap

please stop trolling and necroing already

• 4 weeks later...

I'd just like to ask where you got that PC? Usually PCs with the HD 6450 are sold as 'gaming PCs' by high street or other firms (especially on eBay).

Archived