Spellbook Page. What is the real price of the item?

unanormal

Hi friends.

What is the real price of the item?

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Spellbook_Page

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unique/Spellbook Page/Tradable/Craftable

Will they appear more in the future?
Does anyone know if they are going to go down in price or up?
I have been offered several of this article but I am not sure. Halloween is here and it is possible that this item will appear again in the drop.

Real price, is fake?

Sorry for my bad english and hank you in advance for your time and effort.

Real price is real price. This is a glitched item I believe and collectors usually buy this up. All halloween drops this year are untradable so price is fine. It might take a while to sell though.

27 minutes ago, ksolis01 said:

Real price is real price. This is a glitched item I believe and collectors usually buy this up. All halloween drops this year are untradable so price is fine. It might take a while to sell though.

Thanks for your quick reply friend.

They offer me 10 "Spellbook page" for my "El jefe: Misty Skull".

But I'm not quite sure about it. These pages seem difficult to sell and I do not know if they will fall in price in the future.

Any advice?

41 minutes ago, unanormal said:

Thanks for your quick reply friend.

They offer me 10 "Spellbook page" for my "El jefe: Misty Skull".

But I'm not quite sure about it. These pages seem difficult to sell and I do not know if they will fall in price in the future.

Any advice?

I honestly skip out. I see myself taking maybe up to three of them but 10 is like an eternity to sell.

1 minute ago, ksolis01 said:

I honestly skip out. I see myself taking maybe up to three of them but 10 is like an eternity to sell.

I've seen sales in the community market, and you're right. I think it is better not to accept.

Thanks again for your advice.

One last question. About my unusual. Would it be easier to sell it in the community market, or in marketplace.tf, backpack.tf, tf2outpost, bazaar.tf, trade.tf...?

6 hours ago, unanormal said:

I've seen sales in the community market, and you're right. I think it is better not to accept.

Thanks again for your advice.

One last question. About my unusual. Would it be easier to sell it in the community market, or in marketplace.tf, backpack.tf, tf2outpost, bazaar.tf, trade.tf...?

Just list it everywhere :P

6 hours ago, Shady trade.tf said:

Just list it everywhere :P

Hi friend.

If I put it in the community market I can not put it on other sites (the item disappears from my inventory) :P . That's why I asked. Perhaps it is easier to sell it in the community market than in marketplace.tf (for example). But I do not know because I do not have much knowledge of what would be the best site.

2 hours ago, unanormal said:

Hi friend.

If I put it in the community market I can not put it on other sites (the item disappears from my inventory) :P . That's why I asked. Perhaps it is easier to sell it in the community market than in marketplace.tf (for example). But I do not know because I do not have much knowledge of what would be the best site.

If it's clean, it sells pretty well on the marketplace.

Archived