Unusual Rocket Launcher Hot Leopard Coated [New Update Skin]

TitanReck

Hello I have a very simple question I would like to know a rough estimate value of my Unusual Rocket Launcher Hot Leopard Coated its Clean as it was unboxed yesterday.

1 minute ago, TitanReck said:

Hello I have a very simple question I would like to know a rough estimate value of my Unusual Rocket Launcher Hot Leopard Coated its Clean as it was unboxed yesterday.

Noone knows the expected value yet. What grade and what wear is it? And strange?

Just now, RED265 said:

Noone knows the expected value yet. What grade and what wear is it? And strange?

Its Field Tested and Mercenary Grade not strange

1 minute ago, TitanReck said:

Its Field Tested and Mercenary Grade not strange

A seller at 38 keys for a merc launcher with minimal wear(a grade higher than FT). So about that range I guess. If it was isotope you probably could get more, but eh.

Just now, RED265 said:

A seller at 38 keys for a merc launcher with minimal wear(a grade higher than FT). So about that range I guess. If it was isotope you probably could get more, but eh.

so around 38 - 40 keys 

Just now, TitanReck said:

so around 38 - 40 keys 

That's what should be what it can sell for I guess. Too many unusual kits and paints dropping non-stop. In this past week i saw at least 8 unusual war paint on these forums alone.

Archived