Zoomin' Broom Unusualifier

Smudges

Hi. I just unboxed this Zoomin' Broom Unusualifier from one of the new Warpaint Cases. I've never had an unusual anything before, and I've only done moderate trading, so I'm not too sure on how to proceed with this.

People on the steam market seem to be buying at about $85, but on backpack.tf they seem to go for higher if I use the unusualifier on the taunt.
https://backpack.tf/unusual/Taunt%3A Zoomin' Broom

Should I use it and go from there, or take offers on the Unusualifier itself? I also hear that the Halloween effects are less desireable, so if I were to use it I'd use it before/after the halloween event which might be coming up soon. Then again, it's a Halloween themed taunt, so I'm not sure.

Again, I've never done anything of this sort, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

The unusual taunt market is crashing as we speak. Our data is more or less outdated, as there are too many taunts in the market now.

The unusualifier is basically a roll of the dice. You may get a crap effect or a good one. Either way, get rid of it for as high as you can fast, the market is about to have a shitload of taunts and unusualifiers

14 minutes ago, RED265 said:

The unusual taunt market is crashing as we speak. Our data is more or less outdated, as there are too many taunts in the market now.

The unusualifier is basically a roll of the dice. You may get a crap effect or a good one. Either way, get rid of it for as high as you can fast, the market is about to have a shitload of taunts and unusualifiers

"crash" is over-stating. the market already had a big dip after halloween but this will def cause more unusual taunts to be in circulation. Like everything when supply increases pricing goes down without the counter raise in demand (which there isn't)

but i digress...

@ o/p... Taunts are the icing on the cake. If you are one of the profit whores in TF2, then unload it as fast as you can b4 applying it. If you love the game and play it, apply the unusualifier and enjoy the taunt like Gaben intended lol

1 hour ago, RED265 said:

1 hour ago, Adolf Storms said:

"crash" is over-stating. the market already had a big dip after halloween but this will def cause more unusual taunts to be in circulation. Like everything when supply increases pricing goes down without the counter raise in demand (which there isn't)

but i digress...

@ o/p... Taunts are the icing on the cake. If you are one of the profit whores in TF2, then unload it as fast as you can b4 applying it. If you love the game and play it, apply the unusualifier and enjoy the taunt like Gaben intended lol

Thanks you guys for your responses! I'll probably be selling it as is, in that case. I like money, and as much as I love this game, I'm not even personally a big fan of the taunt. I'll probably trade/sell it and get into unusual trading!

Thanks again!

12 hours ago, RED265 said:

The steam market already got shitted down. Trade-wise might take a week or two. Definitely at least a week because of tradability.

12 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

but i digress...

Applying them are actually really profitable if you know what you are doing,  subsided gambling.

Archived