EOTL Keys

BaldTango

I recenty readed that a lot of end of the line keys were brought with a fake credit card

the point of this topic is that i got a key gifted while playing on a casual

i was excited then i notice the fraud thing, but after a bit of searching

the guys who gifted me the key is a normal steam user, level 10, some games and 500+ hours on tf2

and the key still haves the tradehold after buying it (the 7 seven day tradehold)

so i ask, is sure to trade that key?

Profile of the guy that gifted me the key: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041080031

also his rep.tf doenst have any specifically bad reputation

Your key is fine.

The keys from the credit card fraud were not gifted out to random people in casual games, but from one shell account to another in an empty server, then laundered out via trading and SCM.

In any case, with the current stigma of the EotL keys in general, you might as well use it for a little unboxing fun than try to get profit.

1 hour ago, Scott Bakula said:

Your key is fine.

The keys from the credit card fraud were not gifted out to random people in casual games, but from one shell account to another in an empty server, then laundered out via trading and SCM.

In any case, with the current stigma of the EotL keys in general, you might as well use it for a little unboxing fun than try to get profit.

Source? How it happened last year was the scammer gifted you the keys first and then you trading them the unusuals/items.

Archived