Both bp.tf and Trade.tf prices

ғlyтe

Hover over a classified on the home page and it does. Some places it doesn't for some reason, shows tf2wh instead.

Edit: What the hell, just noticed that a milkman costs $7.49 on tf2.com. I mean I knew hats were expensive on the store but wow.

Hover over a classified on the home page and it does. Some places it doesn't for some reason, shows tf2wh instead.

Edit: What the hell, just noticed that a milkman costs $7.49 on tf2.com. I mean I knew hats were expensive on the store but wow.

UC Objector costs $12.99

I noticed items no longer say trade.tf prices. Why? 

Named (and possibly described) items aren't recognized by trade.tf on backpack.tf 

Yes somehow it doesnt show prices on many items now. Maybe has something to do with the recent trade.tf update. Whatever on some items the price is still there.

Yes somehow it doesnt show prices on many items now. Maybe has something to do with the recent trade.tf update. Whatever on some items the price is still there.

it has to do with the way that items are recognized by the trade.tf plug-in; and how trade.tf doesn't recognize renamed items. 

Archived