Can spelled items be glitched?

Illustrious

I am not sure, there is a spectral spectrum crones dome i want, but a friend says that it is "glitched"

Can spelled items be glitched?

There are really only two spell glitches and only one of them MIGHT apply to a Crone's Dome only if it was an Unusual Crone's Dome with a particular Unusual effect.

First glitch: Paint spells on unpaintable items. This is exclusive to unpaintable Halloween cosmetics from Scream Fortress 2013. The Crone's Dome is paintable and isn't a 2013 cosmetic so it isn't this glitch.

Second glitch: Applying spells to items after the spells expired. Technically speaking this applies to any spells applied after Scream Fortress 2014, however practically speaking there is zero difference between any item that could spelled before Scream Fortress 2014 which happened to be applied after. i.e. You could apply spells to a Crone's Dome before Scream Fortress 2014, so any Crone's Dome that was spelled after using the glitch is exactly the same as one spelled before. As mentioned earlier, the only exception would be an Unusual Crone's Dome with an effect that was released after Scream Fortress 2014.

ive seen spells up 2 the invasion update i myself have owned one it was a Phobos Filter with TS footprints i also currently  own 2 skins from the gunmettle update with spells on both

Archived