-rep On bp.tf for voicing what I wanted to say?

ticklemitt

After a trade I said in a chat to a guy that he was one of the greediest guys I tried to trade with yet. He continues to go on the backpack.tf trust page and -rep me. I dont know how long it will take for a mod or admin to take it down as it has nothing to do with a risky trade or a scam attempt. 

Well first off, I have to agree that calling him greedy for asking 1 key more for a trade back is wrong on your side since you made the trade and double confirmed it. People ask for one key more because the hassle they went through isn't worth nothing, and you should consider yourself lucky since the majority of traders have a strict "NO TRADE BACK!" rule. However, this has nothing to do with reputation because no trust or agreement was broken so the rep should be taken down soon, since that was just him being salt. 

10 minutes ago, ✪ Vergo ✪ |⚡️| [⇄] said:

Well first off, I have to agree that calling him greedy for asking 1 key more for a trade back is wrong on your side since you made the trade and double confirmed it. People ask for one key more because the hassle they went through isn't worth nothing, and you should consider yourself lucky since the majority of traders have a strict "NO TRADE BACK!" rule. However, this has nothing to do with reputation because no trust or agreement was broken so the rep should be taken down soon, since that was just him being salt. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, ✪ Vergo ✪ |⚡️| [⇄] said:

When will i be removed?

Thats happened to me multiple times dont worry about it, just report it and move on. On the other hand, as much as I wanna say something about the other person after a trade, I control my radiation levels so when I need the person again to make some sick profit, they'll remember me as that nice guy. Keep that in mind B)

he did not provide any evidence showing any chat logs or trade history so it can be take down.agreeing to what vergo said.tbh he was somewhat greedy at the same time not wrong.you both did the trades.now it can depend on him if he wants to trade back.if you do not agree,then nothing can be done.the -rep on bp.tf trust is meant mainly for scam attempts,sharking or trading with scammers

18 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

he did not provide any evidence showing any chat logs or trade history so it can be take down.agreeing to what vergo said.tbh he was somewhat greedy at the same time not wrong.you both did the trades.now it can depend on him if he wants to trade back.if you do not agree,then nothing can be done.the -rep on bp.tf trust is meant mainly for scam attempts,sharking or trading with scammers

You have a lot of experience with backpack rep. I know from experience *wink*

Archived