Mattie's Stormy Thirteenth Hour Team Captain

jacustjack

13th hour is a Halloween effect from a previous generation, and I believe those can't be unboxed anymore, correct me if I'm wrong. The 13th hour tc has been sold once to a collector over a year ago, assuming it would never get sold or unboxed again

http://www.tf2items.com/item/1197783160

Is there any way to go about pricing this, or is the 13th hour tc best left unpriced forever and #TeamMattie doomed?

If the collector himself doesnt care if it's priced or not why should we?

And as you said i doubt it would be unboxed again or sold for a long time so it wouldnt really matter :l

13th hour is a Halloween effect from a previous generation, and I believe those can't be unboxed anymore, correct me if I'm wrong. The 13th hour tc has been sold once to a collector over a year ago, assuming it would never get sold or unboxed again

http://www.tf2items.com/item/1197783160

Is there any way to go about pricing this, or is the 13th hour tc best left unpriced forever and #TeamMattie doomed?

Well, it will more then likely be added Halloween 2014, as it was re-added Halloween 2013. As for pricing it, its not really an issue since it will never really be on the market; but i can't imagine there would be an issue pricing it; as one sale is enough if there is only one sale, and its not a new hat/effect (which its not). 

Is Mattie really active anymore trading wise? In any case, it'd be pretty pointless to price unless a new one surfaced. Probably just leave it alone.

Would there even be enough proof? Thirteenth TC's haven't really sold all too much, seeing it ended up in a collectors inventory, so who cares?

If the collector himself doesnt care if it's priced or not why should we?

And as you said i doubt it would be unboxed again or sold for a long time so it wouldnt really matter :l

I think he does care.  A competition with other collectors or something.

Well, it will more then likely be added Halloween 2014, as it was re-added Halloween 2013. As for pricing it, its not really an issue since it will never really be on the market; but i can't imagine there would be an issue pricing it; as one sale is enough if there is only one sale, and its not a new hat/effect (which its not). 

I agree with this.  Both the hat and effect are established and should not be held to the "2 sale" rule.  Just ask him to make the suggestion himself.  He has done it before and people will love it.

I agree with this.  Both the hat and effect are established and should not be held to the "2 sale" rule.  Just ask him to make the suggestion himself.  He has done it before and people will love it.

Sale is too old to use.

Archived