Aussie Mum In Anti-Bitcoin Crusade After Son's Death

♠Derpeh♤

Like what? The anonymity of it doesn't make it that much better, and it's probably less efficient than meeting face to face. Mailing drugs is dumb for a number of reasons, and if you're going to meet them, why not give them the money there?

The anonymity is a VERY BIG advantage. If you use Bitcoins correctly, you're impossible to track down. Ordering via the internet is much easier and less scary, so more people will buy your drugs. Sending stuff via the mail has the advantage that nobody witnesses the transfer.

The anonymity is a VERY BIG advantage. If you use Bitcoins correctly, you're impossible to track down. Ordering via the internet is much easier and less scary, so more people will buy your drugs. Sending stuff via the mail has the advantage that nobody witnesses the transfer.

But the drug dealer 1) has really no reason to actually send the drugs, 2) can probably be tracked by the package

But the drug dealer 1) has really no reason to actually send the drugs, 2) can probably be tracked by the package

1. Reputation.

2. You just put Obama's address as the return address.

1. Reputation.

1. Reputation? You said it was anonymous.

2. Yeah, I know, but they could catch a video of you dropping the package off. 

1. Reputation? You said it was anonymous.

2. Yeah, I know, but they could catch a video of you dropping the package off. 

1. Yeah, but I'm guessing they will build up some rep under an alias.

2. What's weird about someone dropping off a package?

Of course she's from Sydney.

"After my son died, I had to go through his facebook and emails..."

"That’s why I’m asking the government to regulate bitcoin and prevent its use as a malicious market."

For the record, the act of purchasing illegal material here is itself (already) illegal.

Honestly, if I received the following message---

Stop all our banks accommodating BITCOIN transactions. Bitcoin is operating as a black bank and facilitating the hiding of participants in drug and other black market transactions. Bitcoin is also offering a marketing service for global drug traffickers who are targeting Australian youth.

---then I would assume that it's spam and ignore it.

1. Reputation.

Return address is not used to find where a package was sent from (the postal service puts a stamp that indicates where it was received).

I see no reason why anyone would bother hassling with bitcoins when selling drugs. Cash is king.

Return address is not used to find where a package was sent from (the postal service puts a stamp that indicates where it was received).

I see no reason why anyone would bother hassling with bitcoins when selling drugs. Cash is king.

Yeah, I know. Not really a problem though, as the stamps don't link back to you.

Archived