calculator.tf

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

Care to elaborate? I like criticism.

I think what he means is that you can type "convert 21 ref" in the backpack.tf search bar and get the converted value right away, so he doesn't feel a need for calculator.tf. This also means that he hasn't seen the other half of your site -- so maybe it should be more obvious that you can do other things than convert currency.

I think what he means is that you can type "convert 21 ref" in the backpack.tf search bar and get the converted value right away, so he doesn't feel a need for calculator.tf. This also means that he hasn't seen the other half of your site -- so maybe it should be more obvious that you can do other things than convert currency.

wow I never actually know there is such thing.

What the hell does the create a calcutation do?

What the hell does the create a calcutation do?

Thanks for the kindness of the question.

The "Create a Calculation" screen allows you to calculate different items you have in your backpack. So for instance, if you were trading with someone you could select the items you are giving, load their backpack and select the items you are recieving. When you click the "How much are my items worth?" button it will take those items and break them down by price with a total at the bottom. From the results you can gather if the trade is fair or not.

Archived