Most profit you made in a trade?

Clyde

I believe it was ~400 keys. Paid 2100 in okay unusuals for a burning pullover, ended up reselling it for 2500 in god tiers

Sold a Silver Cyclone Flip for a Burning Amassment, also made like uh 40 on the strange dbd woolen Warmer and I sold a GE Brigade for a Tesla Modest and a Pro KS Sticky, later resold the modest for a Knife worth ~60

#randomtradeofferwithhugeoverpay

21 hours ago, TheVirtualEconomist said:

I feel like the point of this thread should be to point out the most profit you've made using trading skill and not by blatantly sharking people. And yes, even if he "wanted the items alot", it is still a fucking shark. Honestly, everying you've posted so far makes you look horrible lmao

You can't even see what effect it is, grow up.

• Like 2

Bought strange unu isotope blitzkrieg sticky MW for 80 keys in mix, sold for 150 keys pure the same day to e-arkham.

Bought ghastly ghosts RPS for kara slaughter FN, sold within an hour to vanity for self-made key + burning grimm.

bought dual spelled phlog for like 30 cents, sold for 4 keys + 5 ref, like 9000% profit

9 hours ago, SpotlightR said:

No, you are wrong. If the one on the opposite end of the trade sent Clyde the offer then it is not a shark. You act very unprofessional and immature even though you're a prominent member of the trading community, disappointing.

eh, I agree that was a very unprofessional way to act, but at this point It's been made abundantly clear that I have a different belief of what sharking is that alot of high tier traders. Unfortunately most people in this community seem to think that sharking is okay, and that it is the fault of bad traders for loosing hundreds or thousands of dollars. I am just trying to stand up for the poor victims even if they can't stand up for themselves. 

Back in 2012, when the crafty hair first came out, a kid on my regular server asked me how much for my genuine version, I told him to offer as I had no idea of the price (at that point in time it was priced at 3 keys/~9 refined).

He decided to offer 18 keys and a gift wrap.

Obviously I accepted.

I immediate set out to buy another, I bought it for 2.5 keys.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, TheVirtualEconomist said:

eh, I agree that was a very unprofessional way to act, but at this point It's been made abundantly clear that I have a different belief of what sharking is that alot of high tier traders. Unfortunately most people in this community seem to think that sharking is okay, and that it is the fault of bad traders for loosing hundreds or thousands of dollars. I am just trying to stand up for the poor victims even if they can't stand up for themselves. 

It all depends on 1) if the victim knows the prices and 2) if they are fine with the trade.

3 hours ago, TheVirtualEconomist said:

Know where you're helping and where you're hindering. Clyde had no malicious intentions at all, he just received a stacked trade offer and decided to accept it. Not everything is a Shark. If the "victim" was fine with the trade and he knew the value of the items he was receiving and giving away, then it is not a shark. And no, almost nobody thinks sharking is okay. 

• Like 1

bought a dbd muffs off the market for $50 dollars a while back, once it was tradable i sold it for 60 keys + a dbd robo tyrolean (~23 keys). good shit.