Who is your favorite and least favorite mod?

☣Long218☢

Mod  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite mod

• Brad Pitt
    • Mr. Bucket
    • ~shenanigans - retired now
    • Michael Puddington
    • cleverpun
    • A Distinctive Lack of Vincent - retired now
    • Woifi
    • Blind Polar Bear
    • A Delicious Cashew
    • Plaxorous
    • Aaroncsn
    • Fiskie
    • Puddingkip
    • Angelmander
    • Teeny Tiny Cat
    • Randy
    • Jacobmeister
    • None
  2. 2. Least Favorite

• Brad Pitt
    • Mr. Bucket
    • ~shenanigans - retired now
    • Michael Puddington
    • cleverpun
    • A Distinctive Lack of Vincent - retired now
    • Woifi
    • Blind Polar Bear
    • A Delicious Cashew
    • Plaxorous
    • Aaroncsn
    • Fiskie
    • Puddingkip
    • Angelmander
    • Teeny Tiny Cat
    • Randy
    • Jacomeister
    • None

+Mr. Bucket (he's innocent)

-Cleverpun (always ban)

If there is medium then medium would be woifi (medium=in the middle, no hate or like)

Hmmmm tough cuz i dont really talk to most of the mods except clever and polar

Least fav probs be wolfi cuz he gave me my first ban :DDDDD

Fav: between Puddington, Polar and Clever i guess xD

I want to vote for woifi. now I hd to + vincemt and - cleverpun

funny how things change. cleverpun now is favourite, and brad least favourite since still no suggestion accepted

chief is still my least favorite mod because none of the other mods have done anything mean to me in quite a while.

maybe I shud change best mod from bucket to woofi tho

My favorite mod would be A Distinctive Lack of Vincent, because he is to damn distinctively cool.

My least favorite mod would be Cleverpun. Sorry cleverpun, but it feels like the "no off-topic rule" is only carried out by you, especially in key suggestions. When i see tons of people being warned by guess who? CLEVERPUN! Sadly it also happens that you "warn" certain comments of people that are "relevant" to the suggestion. And the admins seems to be cool with it though, but as told, you are the only one that i actually see these days to warn "off-topic comments".

Surely i see other people being warned by other admins (rather uncommon though) and when i check the comment warned by them, it is entirely different.

My favorite mod would be A Distinctive Lack of Vincent, because he is to damn distinctively cool.

My least favorite mod would be Cleverpun. Sorry cleverpun, but it feels like the "no off-topic rule" is only carried out by you, especially in key suggestions. When i see tons of people being warned by guess who? CLEVERPUN! Sadly it also happens that you "warn" certain comments of people that are "relevant" to the suggestion. And the admins seems to be cool with it though, but as told, you are the only one that i actually see these days to warn "off-topic comments".

Surely i see other people being warned by other admins (rather uncommon though) and when i check the comment warned by them, it is entirely different.

Actually, all mods should do this, Clever is the only one with the balls and time to do it. She is very active, not only accepting, but also moderating comments and the forums. And also removing bad classifieds (I believe, quite often when I report and it gets removed fast clever is the only one online)

People need to stop the hate on clever

• Like 2

Actually, all mods should do this, Clever is the only one with the balls and time to do it. She is very active, not only accepting, but also moderating comments and the forums. And also removing bad classifieds (I believe, quite often when I report and it gets removed fast clever is the only one online)

People need to stop the hate on clever

Just because clever is the least favorite of mine does not mean that i hate her. If you see a key suggestions with 40% of the comments with the word "warned" next to the name, then ofcourse you can notice that Clever is very active. Yes i agree, the other admins should do it, but my part is that it's pretty much only cleverpun that gets to do it. You don't really need to have balls to do this if you are an moderator. And the problem is that clever gets to do alot of it. Too much of it, honestly. I sometime notice that she tends to do some mistakes like warning comments that are relevant to a suggestion. She needs to take a rest, if you understand what i am trying to explain. She really has to be given help from the other admins with the rule of not being off-topic on price suggestions, instead of doing it entirely by herself. Some of the admins like Vincent did actually do it near the beginning, but then it just went to a halt.

Just because clever is the least favorite of mine does not mean that i hate her. If you see a key suggestions with 40% of the comments with the word "warned" next to the name, then ofcourse you can notice that Clever is very active. Yes i agree, the other admins should do it, but my part is that it's pretty much only cleverpun that gets to do it. You don't really need to have balls to do this if you are an moderator. And the problem is that clever gets to do alot of it. Too much of it, honestly. I sometime notice that she tends to do some mistakes like warning comments that are relevant to a suggestion. She needs to take a rest, if you understand what i am trying to explain. She really has to be given help from the other admins with the rule of not being off-topic on price suggestions, instead of doing it entirely by herself. Some of the admins like Vincent did actually do it near the beginning, but then it just went to a halt.

Alright, well I wasn't talking about only you. I don't know you, so I can't judge.

But we both must agree that a rather large amount of people DOES hate Cleverpun. And if you disagree with a warning, add the mod who warned you, and ask an explanation. I did this three times, and afterwards I agreed with their point of view. And different mods do different things. If you want to make bucket warn people on suggestions that are NOT 9 month old (lewl Baloo and Andy), tell him

Alright, well I wasn't talking about only you. I don't know you, so I can't judge.

But we both must agree that a rather large amount of people DOES hate Cleverpun. And if you disagree with a warning, add the mod who warned you, and ask an explanation. I did this three times, and afterwards I agreed with their point of view. And different mods do different things. If you want to make bucket warn people on suggestions that are NOT 9 month old (lewl Baloo and Andy), tell him

I don't agree with warning off topic comments, so I don't warm them

I don't agree with warning off topic comments, so I don't warm them

mod fight mod fight mod fight. Also, why did you warn baloo and andy on 9 month old suggestions?

mod fight mod fight mod fight. Also, why did you warn baloo and andy on 9 month old suggestions?

cause mr.bucket is a troll :P

• 2 months later...

Cleverpun is least favorite admin by 10 votes according to the poll. Wonder why that is. He hasn't done anything...literally

My favorite would be...iunno. At a certain point, mods become to think they're better than most people.

If I had to choose though, I guess Puddington

Cleverpun is least favorite admin by 10 votes according to the poll. Wonder why that is. He hasn't done anything...literally

My favorite would be...iunno. At a certain point, mods become to think they're better than most people.

If I had to choose though, I guess Puddington

95.568% sure Cleverpun is a she

Blind Polar Bear, PLEASE apply the brakes.  This guy butt mun is making crap suggestions.  A cursory exploration of his suggestions would show that all he's doing is subtitling unsubstantiated links with "proof," and then no one checks them out.  See below:

VP Whoopie Cap: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52c2f82d4dd7b854338b456b

VP Merryweather: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52c2f16e4dd7b838328b456f

VP G Ushanka: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52c300cb4dd7b88e518b4568

VP Demofro: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/52c3cd204dd7b87d4a8b4568

Okay, some of those aren't accepted yet, but it's murdering me in my heart.

• 3 weeks later...

Blind Polar Bear was very polite with me in some times, but Mr. Bucket is a great mod too. And LOL cleverpun gets almost 30 votes for worst mod :wacko: