Please help my items have gone missing!

-TJOG- Nexus trade.tf

Someone please help me please here is the situation:

I had 2 tf2 keys, I wanted to trade one and save the other. I traded multiple users, but I declined one and soon after accepted the other. However, when I accepted that offer, BOTH KEYS DISAPEARED FROM MY INVENTORY. I dont know what happened to my keys and I am not sure what to do as steam has not replied to my ticket for almost 2 days now.  I have provided screenshots down below if it helps. Please someone help me it took so long to get those keys :(

http://imgur.com/IMp998S

http://imgur.com/j18TvHv

Still nothing on what happened to my other key when I went through my history :(

So in my trade history it lists as I only traded one key to the bot but on backpack.t but it says:

We have history for this item, but we don't have it on record as currently existing. It's likely something has happened to it:

So there has been an error somewhere but I am not even sure what happened

That just means the key was used to unbox (eg. doesn't exist anymore), it is in a private inventory, it was listed for sale on scm, or it was moved to an inventory that hasn't been scanned by bp.tf yet. Even in the missing key history it has stn.tf bot appearing after you, so you had to of traded it to them or to someone who then sold it to them immediately.

Did you sell the keys for ref, then use the ref to buy other things? The value of your backpack seems to have increased instead of dropping by 28 ref, and stranges have appeared in your inventory.

Did you sell the keys for ref, then use the ref to buy other things? The value of your backpack seems to have increased instead of dropping by 28 ref, and stranges have appeared in your inventory.

I used my pure from the first key to buy things that I was wanting for a while then I was going to save the other key for more trading. I think I am just going to accept the fact that my keys grew legs and ran away and move on. Thanks for all the help guys!

I used my pure from the first key to buy things that I was wanting for a while then I was going to save the other key for more trading. I think I am just going to accept the fact that my keys grew legs and ran away and move on. Thanks for all the help guys!

That is quite simply impossible. You had to have done something, it wouldn't just remove itself from your inventory. 

• Like 1

As odd as it may seem, have you tried sorting your backpack? I know if I move things around too fast, the system winds up forgetting where things are and sometimes hides items under another one's spot.