How I think Strange Unusual hats should be calculated

Studmuffin

I thought of a way to calculate the prices of Unusual hats with a Strange on it.

Here is an equation:

Cost of Unusual in keys + (Cost of Strange version of hat in keys x Cost of Unusual in keys) = Price of Strange Unusual hat

Basically, If I had an unusual worth 12 keys and it was strange, I would multiply the cost of the Unusual by the price of the Strange version of the hat (by keys, so lets just say the strange variant costs 8 refined so 12 keys x 0.33 keys = 3.96 keys) and then add that result to the cost of the unusual, then the cost of the Strange Unusual would be 15.96 keys (so 15-16 keys.)

This may not be reliable much but it was something that I thought of and might work most of the time if you need to sell your Strange Unusual hats. If there is a better way then let me know or something.

No, bad idea, some strange hats are worth tons because they are rare in strange or unique form but in unusual form they are not or they are lowtier, same vice versa. Bad Idea imo.

So a strange corona australis is 26 keys, with your formula a 600 key corona in strange would be priced at 600*26 keys + 600 = 16200 keys. 

And that is why we don't use formulars for suggesting (anymore).

I thought of a way to calculate the prices of Unusual hats with a Strange on it.

Here is an equation:

Cost of Unusual in keys + (Cost of Strange version of hat in keys x Cost of Unusual in keys) = Price of Strange Unusual hat

Basically, If I had an unusual worth 12 keys and it was strange, I would multiply the cost of the Unusual by the price of the Strange version of the hat (by keys, so lets just say the strange variant costs 8 refined so 12 keys x 0.33 keys = 3.96 keys) and then add that result to the cost of the unusual, then the cost of the Strange Unusual would be 15.96 keys (so 15-16 keys.)

This may not be reliable much but it was something that I thought of and might work most of the time if you need to sell your Strange Unusual hats. If there is a better way then let me know or something.

He got this idea due to him having 

Strange Orbiting Planets Bomb Beanie ^_^

Here is an equation:

You could do (price of non strange unusual) + (price of strangifier) instead of your way which makes no sense

sales = pricing ... not some mytical equation XD advertise whatever it is you are trying to sell that's strange without a b/o and see what offers come :)