Not fixed yet? (Uncraft)

OverduePixels

• Administrators

Hello there everyone. Hope you all are doing great!

Well,  my question is...Why bp.tf has not yet fixed the uncraft glitch/bug? I mean now we can see the uncraft versions of items beside the craft ones when we type down the name of the item but when I try to make a suggestion and click on "Item Information" it takes me to the craftable page of that item not the uncraft one. 

Suppose I want to suggest a new price for Uncraft Tour Of Duty Ticket when I click on "Item Information" it takes me to the craftable page of Tour Of Duty Ticket and shows recent suggestion of the craftable ones.

I have seen similar question like this but it was about how to create an uncraft suggestion of an item... The answer was to Inspect element that page and change a number but why do all that? Why not have page for uncraft ones like the crafts ones?  :huh:

Anyways, my question is simple.

Why bp.tf has not fixed this?  :mellow:

Thank you for your answers.

Have a great day/night!  :ph34r:

Brad or Fiskie fucked something up in the update, but Brad said he was going to bed. So I guess we just have to wait for him to wake up

• Administrators

Brad or Fiskie fucked something up in the update, but Brad said he was going to bed. So I guess we just have to wait for him to wake up

Still not fixed. I guess I will just open a ticket for this. Its been too long and its impossible to ignore at this point because all tools are uncraftable now.

Archived