The one and ONLY 2016 Halloween Unusual Team Captain

rave

Basically, http://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Team%20Captain/Tradable/Craftable/110 

This was the only 2016 effect TC unboxed, which is rather mysterious. Currently it went into the black hole of a backpack. 

COUGH  Darth Chicken Gaming COUGH

Just wondering about any of the thoughts people have on why and how it exists. I contacted previous owners of it before it went into his backpack months back. They didn't really know either. 

DCG's backpack: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198112217552(yes its literally a black hole for items) 

Also in the history it says the hat didn't exist until Dec 11, which is quite a while after the event had ended. 

http://backpack.tf/item/5226370815

Leave thoughts below please. I just thought i'd bring it up because i'm pretty sure a lot of people don't know about it.

Well the team captain isn't in any of the keyless crates, so not many get unboxed.

The headsplitter and private eye are other multi-class unusuals that aren't in the multi-class crate, they don't have many 2016 effects either.

Darth chicken gaming I pray to you

Can you buy my schorching please but gotta admit that backpack looks like a black hole with all those unusuals 

I helped Lila sell this hat to DCG. I'll keep the specific integer under wraps but trust me when I say it was a LOT of money.

Super cool glitched hat. Unusual Team Captains are no longer unboxable as far as I'm aware.

I helped Lila sell this hat to DCG. I'll keep the specific integer under wraps but trust me when I say it was a LOT of money.

Super cool glitched hat. Unusual Team Captains are no longer unboxable as far as I'm aware.

As far as I know, you can still unbox the Team Captain and other hats from the old regular Mann co supply crates. You just can't unbox certain hats from the new unlocked keyless crates because some items don't have a workshop page. 

So that's how it was unboxed most likely, the TC. From a mann co supply crate.

Really, a really frickin good way to profit and no rich trader took advantage of that. I would have honestly dropped $400 of the scm money I had at that time on unboxing old gen crates to get one of old hats without the workshop if I thought of that.

xd

Really, a really frickin good way to profit and no rich trader took advantage of that. I would have honestly dropped $400 of the scm money I had at that time on unboxing old gen crates to get one of old hats without the workshop if I thought of that.

xd

Yea....or you could have been me and did exactly that and got a Tesla Counterfeit Billycock.  

Yea....or you could have been me and did exactly that and got a Tesla Counterfeit Billycock.

are yo the guy who unboxed a pyromancer mask and got the spy crappy?