Trust Ratings and the moderator that removes it

《☆》Peridot《☆》

This is kinda ticking me off but every time I get a trust rating from someone I traded with It gets removed. Not only that but when I leave a Trust rating on someone else profile that gets removed too. I check notifications to see whats wrong and it says the rating has been removed by the Moderator. Is the moderator doing it on purpose or is it something else?

Trust is meant for "BROKERING" or doing "PAYPAL TRADES" not for some little peasy trade or oh yeah your pretty nice, edgy or cool if you got those so called "Postive" reputation 

but Negative is like scam, sharking or manipulation 

• Like 2

Trust is meant for "BROKERING" or doing "PAYPAL TRADES" not for some little peasy trade or oh yeah your pretty nice, edgy or cool if you got those so called "Postive" reputation 

but Negative is like scam, sharking or manipulation 

but what about these trust ratings? they aren't paypal related > http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198036196624 and I did try to leave a trust rating for the same thing but it was removed if you think I'm joking, ask him

then just report it but mostly these things get removed most of the times so just wait it out and just gets removed or you can just report the rep 

but what about these trust ratings? they aren't paypal related > http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198036196624 and I did try to leave a trust rating for the same thing but it was removed if you think I'm joking, ask him

What it looks like, is that people are paying him, then he recolors an objector, then gives it back. Which (if i am correct) means people are trusting him with a couple ref.

What it looks like, is that people are paying him, then he recolors an objector, then gives it back. Which (if i am correct) means people are trusting him with a couple ref.

what this person has told me that when he sells full colored signs he charges 3 ref but if the person buying the sign from him supplies him with the decal tool or the objector he takes off a ref off the price and if they supply both he charges them 1 ref instead of 3 ref. I've supplied him with the tools a couple of times and he has sold them to me lower and I leave a trust rating but when I leave it and come back to my pc after a few hours the guy informs me that my rating that I gave him has been removed. That's what I have been dealing with for a few months and I wanted to know what is going on

• Administrators

You need to be specific about what the trade is. If it involves trust in some way - ie, you give your items, he applies a decal and then returns them - then say that. Generic trusts without further information will be removed.

If you see a trust comment that is not related to a risky trade or is spam, then report and it give a brief explanation and a moderator will look into your report as soon as possible.

Trust comments are only meant for;

-Brokering

-Cash trades

-Other risky trades (e.g. giving items and later receiving them back or loans)

If you've done a trade for regular items (normal trades) then you can leave a +rep on their steam profile but not as a trust comment. The trust ratings must give an accurate reflection of whether a person is trustworthy enough to be doing risky trades with. Ofcourse it's still at your own risk to do cash trades and do your own research but buying keys for PayPal is not just simply buying a random craft hat for 1.33 ref.