[Pokemon HeartGold] How can I level up my Level 15 Dratini quickly without using the Day Care?

CheddarZX

(Yes, I'm still playing a Gen IV game.)

Well, I defeated Clair and received the Level 15 Dratini with ExtremeSpeed in the Dragon's Den. I want to level it up until it's a Dragonite but I am extremely impatient. Is there anyway I can level it up quickly to 55 without the use of the Day Care or Rare Candies? I'm desperate and YouTube/Google won't help. Thanks.

Give the dratini the exp. share and do suicide runs at the elite four until the dratini levels up or you beat them.

Edit: ninja'd

Pokewalker

1 step=1 exp

just keep shaking it

I bought the copy from a friend, it didn't come with the Walker :(

Does anybody know of any specific locations where I can train?

I bought the copy from a friend, it didn't come with the Walker :(

Does anybody know of any specific locations where I can train?

Exp Share elite four

Grinding the Elite 4 is the best choice, as are the Gym Leader rematches and fighting Red.

Your EVs will be messed up if you jump right into the grind like that though.

idk if heartgold compares to the lands of silver, but if it does. xp share right outside the cave where ash/red is. easily 1300xp for your main and choosing the right pokemon will give you 1 hit k/o on everything. plenty of ponyta and rapidash there. faster than elite four

idk if heartgold compares to the lands of silver, but if it does. xp share right outside the cave where ash/red is. easily 1300xp for your main and choosing the right pokemon will give you 1 hit k/o on everything. plenty of ponyta and rapidash there. faster than elite four

He just beat the 8th gym, he's not at Kanto yet :P

give the exp share and grind on  the eilte 4.

Dragonite's pain in the ass to train. personally I prefer tyranitar for his defenses and attacks :P

Archived