Easiest/Most Useful Programming Language?

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

Any of you guys program? I want to start learning, but not sure where to start, I'm thinking Java because that's what Android apps are programmed in. Any suggestions?

Basic is the easiest and is what I started with. Java is similar to basic in many ways so its good to branch off of. In terms of usefulness, Python and C++ are the base of every program out there pretty much

easiest would be basic. its like speaking to the computer. so if you're fluent in english you can pretty much guess what you're supposed to write.

but basic is kinda boring. much like how c++ is really boring.

if you want an easy yet visual language, try visual basic. TONS of tutorials and uses the visual representation. good forums and an insane integration can be made once you're very good in it.

if you wanna program for use in business, try java, c# or c++. first is for machines and apps, 2nd is for programs but also webpages, third is for heavy applications like games, adobe stuff etc

I hated Java in college I barely remember any of it now. 

C++ and VB are by far the easiest to learn - both are almost universal in any job or recreational programming

Its not really a programming language but HTML is good know how to use if you are into web design.

Archived