The 8 Ref theory.

F  CHARLIE

I have recently posted an idea that we should raise the trading price of keys to 8 ref in one shot.  It should then come down to the correct equilibrium point because 8 ref is the upper barrier.

My theory is that it will act as trading stimulus as large key traders will scramble to buy stable items.  Literally a few hundred thousand keys would flood the market.

What is your opinion? Do you have any theories about what would happen?  Is it a bad idea?

Hmmm ya, i see no problem with bp.tf trying to manipulate key prices without any proof whatsoever.......

And how is having the price rise to an equilibrium point any worse than having the price lower to an equilibrium point?

The only thing this would accomplish is turn people away from bptf, and probably destroy the website.

Hmmm ya, i see no problem with bp.tf trying to manipulate key prices without any proof whatsoever.......

And how is having the price rise to an equilibrium point any worse than having the price lower to an equilibrium point?

The only thing this would accomplish is turn people away from bptf, and probably destroy the website.

Won't be the first time a group of users have manipulated/abused BP.tf's system.

I have recently posted an idea that we should raise the trading price of keys to 8 ref in one shot.  It should then come down to the correct equilibrium point because 8 ref is the upper barrier.

My theory is that it will act as trading stimulus as large key traders will scramble to buy stable items.  Literally a few hundred thousand keys would flood the market.

What is your opinion? Do you have any theories about what would happen?  Is it a bad idea?

First you propose the Bill's Hat should be set to 4-5 Keys and now this?

I am beginning to think you're doing this to troll, as no one in their right mind can come up with these "ideas".

First you propose the Bill's Hat should be set to 4-5 Keys and now this?

I am beginning to think you're doing this to troll, as no one in their right mind can come up with these "ideas".

Outpost banned him from their Forums, that's why this is his new home. 

Can't tell if a troll or very severely misinformed...

Former: place all troll topics in The Great Below section.

Latter: See above comments.

Archived