2014 festive weapons

ArkAngel #smissmass

Might be abit too early to ask but what festives do you want to see in 2014? 

Valve adds too many things into the game, to many useless updates, milked too much and people got fed up and stop playing tf2 ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Scout: Mad Milk, or at least a secondary. It would be stupid for them to give him a 3rd primary or melee festive.

Soldier: Market Gardener. They seem to hate the Escape Plan/Equalizer and this is the only other frequently used melee. I don't see them doing a 3rd primary or any of his secondary weapons.

Pyro: Degreaser. Its the most popular Pyro primary. It would be very surprising if they didn't at least do a primary for him this year.

Demo: One of the shields. Maybe the Loch since this year is going to be heavy on the none primaries and they have done 3 primaries the past 2 years (Not counting the Amby because Spies Knife is his Primary).

Heavy: I guess the Natascha or Brass Beast so this year isn't almost all secondaries and melees. This is a hard one since they already covered the only 3 items most Heavies use.

Engie: PDA.

Sniper: Bushwacka. He's due for a Festive melee. Plus its would fit with how Valve has been doing the most popular sets while making festives so far.

Medic: Probably Kritz.

Spy: Toss up between the Dead Ringer or Watch.

Scout: Mad Milk, or at least a secondary. It would be stupid for them to give him a 3rd primary or melee festive.

Soldier: Market Gardener. They seem to hate the Escape Plan/Equalizer and this is the only other frequently used melee. I don't see them doing a 3rd primary or any of his secondary weapons.

Pyro: Degreaser. Its the most popular Pyro primary. It would be very surprising if they didn't at least do a primary for him this year.

Demo: One of the shields. Maybe the Loch since this year is going to be heavy on the none primaries and they have done 3 primaries the past 2 years (Not counting the Amby because Spies Knife is his Primary).

Heavy: I guess the Natascha or Brass Beast so this year isn't almost all secondaries and melees. This is a hard one since they already covered the only 3 items most Heavies use.

Engie: PDA.

Sniper: Bushwacka. He's due for a Festive melee. Plus its would fit with how Valve has been doing the most popular sets while making festives so far.

Medic: Probably Kritz.

Spy: Toss up between the Dead Ringer or Watch.

Soldier: WHIP

Demo: Pan

Engie: Gunslinger

:P

would anyone even want SF stuff if every item was SF? shouldn't have released anything since '11. the rest is muck

I used all of them.

Strange Festive Frying Pan? Well, there goes the economy again.

Isn't pan multi-class?

All but engi and spy (and yes you can use the golden pan with engi and spy).

Maybe all the stock weapons that still don't have festive versions?

Some of them would be hard to work with (Fists) and some of them nobody really uses. (Fire Axe)

Some of them would be hard to work with (Fists) and some of them nobody really uses. (Fire Axe)

Hmm, see your point.

Maybe all the stock weapons that still don't have festive versions?

The current trend has been to turn the more popular/used weapons into festives with the exception of multi-class weapons. Since all the remaining default weapons (not counting pda and invis watch) are unpopular or multi-class (pistol and shotgun), I don't see them ever making all defaults into festives.

The current trend has been to turn the more popular/used weapons into festives with the exception of multi-class weapons. Since all the remaining default weapons (not counting pda and invis watch) are unpopular or multi-class (pistol and shotgun), I don't see them ever making all defaults into festives.

2011 festives, remember?

SF Shotgun needs to happen.

It is too soon.  No one would have suggested SF Box at this point last year but it became more popular as the year went on.

SF Shotgun needs to happen.

It is too soon.  No one would have suggested SF Box at this point last year but it became more popular as the year went on.

Like 50% of soldiers use the Black Box, 20% the default, 10% the Original, 10% the Direct Hit and 5% the rest.   

Like 50% of soldiers use the Black Box, 20% the default, 10% the Original, 10% the Direct Hit and 5% the rest.

And what about that last 5% to make it 100%?

Archived