Item Details show class use that item

=FA= Narugo

Meh anybody that visits the site will most likely know what class items are for. If not, they can press the wiki button.

Brad has more useful things to do

Regarding the second suggestion, I think it would be nice while not totally necessary. Just for those who want to pay the minimum since the bot only tells you what you previously donated.

You can already sort for specific class hats/miscs/weapons on the http://backpack.tf/pricelist using the filters, and if you're still not sure, then simply click on the item and select the option to view the TF2 wiki for that item.

I believe he means when you're looking at the price list and hovering over the item to quickly know which misc/hat the item is for instead of using the wiki or clicking infos as it can disrupt your flow.

I believe he means when you're looking at the price list and hovering over the item to quickly know which misc/hat the item is for instead of using the wiki or clicking infos as it can disrupt your flow.

While I can understand that, I also realize that backpack.tf's purpose is to list prices of items chances are that the majority of people looking up an item already know which class it would be for unless their buying a "quicksell" from the classifieds without knowing any details of the item which at that point they're caring more about profit than the actual look of the item. The wiki is more attuned to detailing items since it was setup to do so. I do not see it being overly useful, and if you're wondering which class an item is for in your backpack, then you can simply inspect the item in-game because an icon will display the class eith which to use it.

Archived