Unboxed Two Unusuals - Need Accurate Price

Headwipe_

So, I haven't played TF2 for about two years, and I got back into it after getting a new pc and internet, and I decided to unbox.

I ended up unboxing two unusuals, one is a Tesla Coil Pestering Jester, and the other one was a 'Bad Pipes' unusualifier. I ended up getting a Bad Pipes taunt, and I got the effect '72. 

The Pestering Jester goes for everything from 50 - 150 keys on TF2outpost, but they're not really getting any good offers, so I'm not sure if I should try to sell it for lower.

The '72 Bad Pipes is 1 of 2 in the world it seems like, but I can't find any price on it, so I decided I'd try to ask here.

Can someone give me a price-range on both of these unusual?

Thanks in advance.

Can't tell the accurate price, but Tesla Coil is probably the best selling 2016 halloween effect, and Pestering Jester is a multi-class. About Bad Pipes, not sure, maybe 40-50 keys?

Can't tell the accurate price, but Tesla Coil is probably the best selling 2016 halloween effect, and Pestering Jester is a multi-class. About Bad Pipes, not sure, maybe 40-50 keys?

Eeyy, sounds good! Bad Pipes seem to be a slightly low-tier unusual taunt, but the effect is kinda okay and, even though I absolutely HATE it when people force themes, the effect and taunt fits, atleast.

For the jester I think the best move would be to put it on the steam community market for around 100$. That seems to be the most you can get out of it, judging from the selling graph. The reason why others don't get good offers is because even tho it is an assassin grade hat, you'll make yourself a clown by wearing it and it's not even all class.

the effect and taunt fits, atleast.

I don't see  how a disco ball and lights fit with bag pipes.

That's kinda like saying screaming tiger fits scout because scout yells a lot and is fast like a tiger.

And with the bag pipes, there is a midnight whirlwind one up for 24.

So try shooting for 40, if you get no offers adjust the price, I wouldn't go below 30 though.