Unusual Effect Filter For All Hats Page

lukecandy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably because still has't been added.

I would like it very much too. :P But maybe one day...brad will do it.^^

Oh before i forgot.

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘
░░░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░ Brad add this ░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░please!░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█

(also, I have an idea for backpack price values, it'd be nice if we could see a history of backpack values with time based on prices at the time, not solely off current prices.  And then see what prices have changed since then.  I keep looking at my bp and seeing the Refined/Dollar value of it change more than I thought I did trades for.  It'd also help people keep track of what they might want to consider holding onto instead of selling now.  Kinda like stock prices, except a faster way than to click on each and every item you want to know about and load a whole page, just show what in your backpack (essentially anything relevant to you) has changed price/maybe price changes over time.  mini-suggestion over)

I like this idea- personally the purpose of backpack value is to evaluate how good my deals are, instead of something that I can't control such as the market fluctuations.

:o ? How.. I was looking for such a feature since a long time ..

>Search>put up "Any item">select unusual>Select effect

In case you didn't know, you could do that on Outpost already.

Unfortunately, that's not necessarily going to pull up what the "current" market prices are.  (I saw "current" because sometimes prices on unusuals are old)  All that will do is show what people are currently selling for, which may or may not be lowball, highball, or market.

Because people cannot trust what they see directly on outpost, they come to bp.tf to see what it says, so they know more or less what to look for as a good price.

Unfortunately, that's not necessarily going to pull up what the "current" market prices are.  (I saw "current" because sometimes prices on unusuals are old)  All that will do is show what people are currently selling for, which may or may not be lowball, highball, or market.

Because people cannot trust what they see directly on outpost, they come to bp.tf to see what it says, so they know more or less what to look for as a good price.

Which is part of the problem....People need to stop relying 100% on bptf prices, they give a general idea of an items relative value. It doesn't take into account how hard of a sale the item is, what the item eventually sold for, or any other factors that need to be considered. Bp.tf is supposed to be a crutch for those people who don't have the experience to intuit prices (unusuals only). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived