Really Backpack.tf?

YourTypicalpinoy

I want to price my unusual (a strange neutron star vive la france) which currency has no price.I want to Suggest the price to 400 keys (since its strange,1 of 1 and a new effect) But backpack.tf only prices my suggestion power to 24 keys.REALLY?I MEAN REALLY

Have you got any evidence of it being sold at that price? If so, give the evidence to someone else on the forums with the voting power. They'd be happy to help out.

• Like 1

The suggestion limit is in place because people with low backpack value tend to have little to no knowledge of high tier item trading, which would lead to a lot of bad suggestions for high tier items.

Being good at voting/suggesting and receiving a lot of reputation points for it will however multiply your suggestion limit up to 5 times your highest ever backpack value.

In the mean time if you have a valid suggestion feel free to talk to another member with a higher backpack value who can then suggest the price for you.

Starstrom slumber and starstrom isomania vive la is up for 80 - 100 which are better effect than neutron star.....and strange quality doesn't add that much value.