Which one of these unusuals is the better buy?

Pyromaniac'sToast

Hello guys, I have 16 keys pure in my backpack right now, and I'm contemplating purchasing an unusual. The thing is that I have NO idea about unusuals nowadays. I pretty much only know the very basics (robo hats are bad, good effects, ect.). Really I just need help deciding which to buy, or if I should spend the keys on something else.

The hats are -

Lord Cockswain Pith Helmet w/ Smoking (11 Keys 19 Ref)

L'Inspectur w/ Kill-a-watt (12 Keys 23 Ref)

L'Inspectur w/ Dead presidents (13 Keys 11 Ref)

Western Wear w/ Purple confetti (12 Keys 15 Ref)

Would like any info about their flexibility in trading (How easy I could sell it), if the hat/effect is deemed poor or good, and if it's worth the investment.

Thanks!  :)

Personally I would go with the L'inspecteur killawatt or the pith helm (cuz shpee and solly are pretty common mains). 

I would avoid Dead Presidents because of the overly large amount of hats with this effect and people don't want it as much.

From the effects (not the hats), I would definitely choose Purple Confetti (because it is First Gen) and Kill-A-Watt (because it is visible and somewhat nice)

Those are my two cents.

(Take em with a grain of salt)

Hello guys, I have 16 keys pure in my backpack right now, and I'm contemplating purchasing an unusual. The thing is that I have NO idea about unusuals nowadays. I pretty much only know the very basics (robo hats are bad, good effects, ect.). Really I just need help deciding which to buy, or if I should spend the keys on something else.

The hats are -

Lord Cockswain Pith Helmet w/ Smoking (11 Keys 19 Ref)

L'Inspectur w/ Kill-a-watt (12 Keys 23 Ref)

L'Inspectur w/ Dead presidents (13 Keys 11 Ref)

Western Wear w/ Purple confetti (12 Keys 15 Ref)

Would like any info about their flexibility in trading (How easy I could sell it), if the hat/effect is deemed poor or good, and if it's worth the investment.

Thanks!  :)

If you want my honest opinion:

Theyre all garbage.

If I were you id try to get something nicer. You have 16.. All these hats are low tier, and all the effects are garbage tier.

Give it a little time and effort and you should be able to pick up something that looks nice and that you could make a profit off of.