Help me plz

The Skin Taker

Hey I'm usually do my trades at this site but I want to sell a hat (an uncraftable milkman) and this is my first time here trying to selk so how do I post an offer?

Plz help!

PS if someone want it add me-The Skin Taker

Hey I'm usually do my trades at this site but I want to sell a hat (an uncraftable milkman) and this is my first time here trying to selk so how do I post an offer?

Plz help!

PS if someone want it add me-The Skin Taker

go to your bp, click the item and then there is the option "sell this item". If you click that, add the price you want to sell it for. Then it appears in the classifieds listings, and people can see it and might buy it. Oh and I guess general website discussions would have been a better spot. 

you're not helping you're just lowballing you dirty hat on a hat

I orginally was offering more then bp.tf, if you look at how old that trade is.

So, I'm lowballing now just because we started pricing them on bp.tf? I'm just offering a basic price on dirty hats. Sometimes I'm above bp.tf, sometimes I'm under. When I started the trade I mostly was above since nobody was pricing dirty hats.

And yes, the list could use an update and I'm working on that. And yes, I'm lowballing the very common dirty hats as hell since I'm more interested in the rarer ones.

Edit: Also, if I wanted to lowball, I would offer 1 rec...

Archived