Question About Report.

Bewitched

#SorryForBadEnglish

On 19/july/2016 a friend want to lend some keys from me, I gave him 21 keys and he said that he will return after 2 weeks, Somehow he didnt managed to return keys in 2 weeks, Now its like 3 months+ he saying that he managing, he try to sell his unusuals , bla bla excuses , 

He saying that "how i magically apear keys "

but he have many unusual in his inventory. (excuses)

He is reputable person, i mean he have many trusts on backpack, i don't wanna mention his name sorry.

Question is can i report him? On steamrep? I have all screanshot of agreement and all .he keep extending and giving excuses.

Thanks ! 

#SorryForBadEnglish

On 19/july/2016 a friend want to lend some keys from me, I gave him 21 keys and he said that he will return after 2 weeks, Somehow he didnt managed to return keys in 2 weeks, Now its like 3 months+ he saying that he managing, he try to sell his unusuals , bla bla excuses , 

He saying that "how i magically apear keys "

but he have many unusual in his inventory. (excuses)

He is reputable person, i mean he have many trusts on backpack, i don't wanna mention his name sorry.

Question is can i report him? On steamrep? I have all screanshot of agreement and all .he keep extending and giving excuses.

Thanks ! 

I would report him if I were you. You had an agreement and he broke the terms.

dont forget to take screenshots of the chat/agreement before he removes you from your friendlist, without proof , your report will be worthless...

if on desktop doesnt show that old messages, try looking with your mobile app chat (usually there the history of msgs are longer)

Yes i have all screensh

dont forget to take screenshots of the chat/agreement before he removes you from your friendlist, without proof , your report will be worthless...

if on desktop doesnt show that old messages, try looking with your mobile app chat (usually there the history of msgs are longer)

Yes i have all screenshot.

open up a steam rep case and include the proper evidence seems from what it seems like he doesn't plan on giving you your keys back

Best of luck 

Definitely send in a report I would add any non-cropped chat log with the user, screen shots of your trade history Good luck and sorry that you lost out like that.  Especially if the user has a lot of trust like you stated then others might feel they are okay to trade with and lose out as well