What to do with tf2 money

MartinFA

Hi, i just wanted to start a disscusion about what to do with tf2 money to dont loose too much with this crash. Before the ref had its drop I was selling all my stuff in exchange of refined metal because im kind of "leaving this game".I want to reduce the price of my backpack to use the rest of it in steam games, or mabye sell it via paypal.

I recently loose 5.171 dolars in tf2. I know it's not a big deal, but it's money anyways, and mabye this will happen again So, what's the most profitable or beneficial item to buy? I was thinking on buying keysbut now hey are too expensive to take the risk of a possible key drop.

I hope this to be useful to everyone who have questions about this. :)

-MartinFA

halloween crash already took place and it's correcting itself already

so it's all good, just follow the economy to see what's the best option

Don't store your value in refined. Save it in keys.

Refined is constantly becoming more and more worthless as it enters the economy far faster than it leaves. Keys on the other hand, are a constant. They may bounce up and down during the sales, but they quickly even out. The only thing that can cause a large drop in key value is if Valve ran a key sale themselves, but the chance of that occurring is infinitesimal at best, and even then it would bounce back (look at Black and White paints for example).