Unable to use premium

Zpalmtree

So, I got temporarily trade banned for accidentally handling hijacked goods, and now i'm unable to use premium. I have some hats I'd like to pursue after my ban goes, and it would be nice if I could arrange them now. The premium page says only marked scammer's can't use premium, not trade banned users.

So yeah, any support would be nice

So, I got temporarily trade banned for accidentally handling hijacked goods, and now i'm unable to use premium. I have some hats I'd like to pursue after my ban goes, and it would be nice if I could arrange them now. The premium page says only marked scammer's can't use premium, not trade banned users.

So yeah, any support would be nice

ban overrules premium. I'm fairly sure trade banned users are seen as marked scammers too. Should be normal after your temp ban

ban overrules premium. I'm fairly sure trade banned users are seen as marked scammers too. Should be normal after your temp ban

they shouldn't be though.....as a marked scammer you can't really use the site, but you can w/ a trade ban.

they shouldn't be though.....as a marked scammer you can't really use the site, but you can w/ a trade ban.

Nope, vince can't comment on any suggestions (that are not his) since he was trade banned and is on probation now.

But scammers can't really do anything, that's right.

Archived