Help with FNaF: SL

Aᴜᴛʜᴏᴘɪᴜs™

Hello,

I got the keycard from the Baby minigame. I want to play the Secret Ending. The Problem is I dont know how to turn right while in the funtime auditorium. What keys should I press to turn right? Please be specific.

Posted · Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, November 7, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Teeny Tiny Cat, November 7, 2016 - No reason given

Step 1: Uninstall

• Like 3

try searching on youtube, the must be 10000000 tutorials for it cuz its fnaf, I'm not sure what to put exactly into youtube cuz i don't understand it much but you'll know it i hope

I'm honestly not surprised that 2 "aspiring and trustworthy site helpers" didn't help. Then again, it's apparently just to be "cool" here on the forums.

If you have the 2 stars, all you need to do is hold W and D as soon as you get out of the parts and service room and should hear "Access Granted". Once you're in there, I hope you can manage power well.

I'm honestly not surprised that 2 "aspiring and trustworthy site helpers" didn't help. Then again, it's apparently just to be "cool" here on the forums.

If you have the 2 stars, all you need to do is hold W and D as soon as you get out of the parts and service room and should hear "Access Granted". Once you're in there, I hope you can manage power well.

sorry that i never played fnaf in my life and just gave advice what would I do in his situation

sorry that i never played fnaf in my life and just gave advice what would I do in his situation

If you have nothing useful to post don't post at all.

oh no I don't care about being cool at all, I never use the forums ever. I just wanted to crack an unfunny joke.