What do you see when you look out of your window

Corillo

heyy,

just had this idea, thought it might be cool to see a photo of your daily view when you wake up in the morning, get to your window and take a first look at the world out there. :P

Thanks !

heyy,

just had this idea, thought it might be cool to see a photo of your daily view when you wake up in the morning, get to your window and take a first look at the world out there. :P

Thanks !

It's like with selfies, I guess you have to go first^^

I would post some nice view on the sun going up behind some sweets hills with some cool houses on it and a fantastic forest in the background, but unfortunately; my new neighbours are just about to finish their house right in front of my window, so do you want to see that beautiful white wall or not?

No snow here :/

Think about all the benefits for not having snow. 

Not cold. 

No extra chores in the cold. Such as salt on the driveway, clearing up the snow, etc. 

You dont have to buy extra super warm clothing. 

Safe driving. 

Not cold. 

No extra chores in the cold. Such as salt on the driveway, clearing up the snow, etc. 

Safe driving. 

No snow doesn't mean that it is not cold.

When there is snow everyone drives slower, so if there are tons of snow, maybe some small accidents happen, but not so many deaths since you can't drive fast :P

No snow doesn't mean that it is not cold.

When there is snow everyone drives slower, so if there are tons of snow, maybe some small accidents happen, but not so many deaths since you can't drive fast :P

Snow means that its even colder. Where it snows its extremely cold. I think the 60s are pretty cold, since it usually doesnt get any lower where i live. 

Its safer on dry roads cant argue about that. 

Not cold. 

Safe driving. 

I don't really mind the extra work and temperature, i would just love some snow around christmas. Can't argue about the driving though

Snow means that its even colder. Where it snows its extremely cold. I think the 60s are pretty cold, since it usually doesnt get any lower where i live. 

Its safer on dry roads cant argue about that. 

When it snows, they temperature has to be 0 °C  or 32 °F

You mean 60 F?

Of course it's harder to drive on roads with snow on it. But I was saying that people can't drive like crazy anymore and therefore the heaviness of accidents is decreasing, while the amount of them is surely increasing.

When it snows, they temperature has to be 0 °C  or 32 °F

You mean 60 F?

Of course it's harder to drive on roads with snow on it. But I was saying that people can't drive like crazy anymore and therefore the heaviness of accidents is decreasing, while the amount of them is surely increasing.

Yea 60 F here is super cold. And i cant imagine how freezing it is where it snows. Im used to 80-90 F 

Yea 60 F here is super cold. And i cant imagine how freezing it is where it snows. Im used to 80-90 F 

im used to 70F to about 10 F.

yeah. thats my year. all around.

and meltron. it doesnt have to be 0c for snow. we had snow the other day in stockholm and it was +5c. 4 days before that, snowstorm and +3.5c

im used to 70F to about 10 F.

yeah. thats my year. all around.

and meltron. it doesnt have to be 0c for snow. we had snow the other day in stockholm and it was +5c. 4 days before that, snowstorm and +3.5c

I think it has to around 0 Celsius, if it's to warm the snow will just go away, but if it's too cold it freezes too fast

I think it has to around 0 Celsius, if it's to warm the snow will just go away, but if it's too cold it freezes too fast

<4 Celsius is right, in London it rarely drops below zero but we get snow in january.

depends on more factors. like if the ground goes from cold to warm or warm to cold. how much it snows. snow sticks to snow, and even if its 5c the snow will pile up faster than it can disappear sometimes. wind is a huge factor aswell. the last 2 storms that have bombed north europe the last month brought with it terrible cold winds, but it never dropped below 0c, yet i had plenty of snow on the ground.

but the best conditions for snow are under 0c

depends on more factors. like if the ground goes from cold to warm or warm to cold. how much it snows. snow sticks to snow, and even if its 5c the snow will pile up faster than it can disappear sometimes. wind is a huge factor aswell. the last 2 storms that have bombed north europe the last month brought with it terrible cold winds, but it never dropped below 0c, yet i had plenty of snow on the ground.

but the best conditions for snow are under 0c

This will be on the finals. Study up. 

Snow never seemed interesting. Good thing i dont get it.

And Its harder than it looks. 

You woudn't last too long in a Midwest Winter then. For the bulk of last week, our highs were about -5 F with a wind chill factor of -20. And come January, we will be missing those warm temperatures.

Canal (small one) , a row of trees,cycling path, another canal, hockey fields, another canal, park. With the occasional bird, cyclist and hockey match. But when I get up in the morning : Blackness. With street lanterns, and the reddish glow of greenhouses coming from the countryside. But generally nothing because it won't be light till ~9 in the winter, and school starts at 8.30 so its dark.

Archived