Supposedly nonexistent unusual hats

Mutator7

I went to one of these unusual trading servers and I saw an unusual cheaters lament with a lightning storm effect. i checked bp.tf because I thought there was only one of them and it said that there were no unusual cheater's laments. This forum's purpose is so that unusual that are not listed in bp.tf's unusual listing can be added to the list.

ONLY POST THE NAMES AND EFFECTS OF UNUSUALS that are NOT IN THE UNUSUAL LISTINGS.

also, please note, my user photo is not offensive because is mocking hitler through a polish remover advertisement joke. Only tightwads with their heads up their anus' would think I support hitler, HE IS A BASTARD WHO DESERVES TO BE MOCKED FOREVER THROUGH MEMES, JOKES, AND REFERENCES (the lowest form of comedy). Note, MOCKED. 

Anyways, after this post every thing on here has to be unusual names and what unusual effect the hat has, statements that unusuals that are in the unusual listings are in the listings, and statements from the people who are admins or whatever on the bp.tf forums.

also, please note, my user photo is not offensive because is mocking hitler through a polish remover advertisement joke. Only tightwads with their heads up their anus' would think I support hitler, HE IS A BASTARD WHO DESERVES TO BE MOCKED FOREVER THROUGH MEMES, JOKES, AND REFERENCES (the lowest form of comedy). Note, MOCKED. 

Anyways, after this post every thing on here has to be unusual names and what unusual effect the hat has, statements that unusuals that are in the unusual listings are in the listings, and any statements from the people who are admins or whatever on the bp.tf forums.

also replys to things saying yes this is a real unusual are allowed. now everything must be in the guidelines of the above and such

There is one unusual cheater's lament that exists and that is a Sunbeams Cheater's Lament granted by support to a guy who reported a major exploit

Archived