What are unusualifiers worth?

Dakyan

Hey!

So first of all, sorry if I'm uploading in the wrong part of the forum, cause this is my first time using it.

So I've never unboxed crates but tonight, I decided to give it a go, and I got an unusualifier for the I See You taunt. So my question is: What is it worth? Also it says that if i apply it now, the effect will be a Halloween 2016 effect, but I guess this is a bad thing since they won't be worth much?

Since I don't want to keep it (I don't play sniper much...) where/how should I sell it ?

Thanks for your time!

Unusualifiers are kinda ass but right now should use it since the Halloween 2016 effect is limited but the true question is the unusualifer only Halloween only or only limited to the creepy crawly cases but you can wait it out so you can get a normal unusual effect in the taunts but right now atm use it on the taunt and sell it

People will have preference to taunt effects so they maybe skeptical to purchase a randomizer which is essentially what it is.

Would be better to apply since it doesnt change the item history or anything so its not like a collectors item which wipes previous history once crafted.

I added you to talk about it, but it looks like you blocked me? Explain?

Sorry, I had 3 random friend requests yesterday and i refused them, I thought yours was random too.

Unusualifiers are kinda ass but right now should use it since the Halloween 2016 effect is limited but the true question is the unusualifer only Halloween only or only limited to the creepy crawly cases but you can wait it out so you can get a normal unusual effect in the taunts but right now atm use it on the taunt and sell it

Yeah halloween 2016 effects are limited but since there's 2x chance of getting unusuals now, wouldn't they be worth less?

People will have preference to taunt effects so they maybe skeptical to purchase a randomizer which is essentially what it is.

Would be better to apply since it doesnt change the item history or anything so its not like a collectors item which wipes previous history once crafted.

Shouldn't I wait for scream fortress to be over, to get a "normal" unusual effect?

Shouldn't I wait for scream fortress to be over, to get a "normal" unusual effect?

No, I will buy the taunt with whatever it gets, if you add me.

Unless you get Showstopper/Screaming Tiger, the taunt could end up being worthless

I'm not sure if it's an intended thing though. The patch notes of the previous update say Unusualifiers are "a new tool that will Unusualify the specified taunt with the Unusual effect listed in the tool's description".

Sorry, I had 3 random friend requests yesterday and i refused them, I thought yours was random too.

Yeah halloween 2016 effects are limited but since there's 2x chance of getting unusuals now, wouldn't they be worth less?

2x chance is only ON HALLOWEEN season on tf2 so when Scream fortress ends rip 1% drop rate (people say its 1-2%) so if i were you. Use it on that taunt to see which effect you can get and make profit out of 

dont sell it off yet.i'd rather keep it and wait till its priced.you could ask a man named bobothemonkeyboy.he unboxed one and chose the swirly effect.taunts are ppretty much rare and since its halloween,its rarer.keep it although the taunt is short timing